Emancipation through learning


EMANCIPATION THROUGH LEARNING
I sought to evolve into a whole new piece
The ropes of learning strung all around me
Twining and whining me all over
Inclining my mind and heart to know.
Knowledge is wide; Wisdom is broad,
Ignorance is empty, vain and fruitless-
There I lay deep-seated in its root
Seeking emancipation and upliftment
And alas! came Emancipation
Running to my rescue;
Bringing with it learning as my salvation.
I responded verily, immersed myself deep
Into its bosom to ruminate through to the length
The height the depth the breadth the width
Of learning- the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Ruth K.B Oji

Comments

  1. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! AP score distributions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Karuch Educational Consult Training Flyer